April 2024 USCG Auxiliary
Gig Harbor Detachment Meeting
February 20, 2024 @ 1830: - 1930: PSTFree
Please join us for our monthly meeting of The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Gig Harbor Detachment every 3rd Tuesday of the month at Arabella’s Landing, in the Net Shed.
The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Gig Harbor Detachment is attached to Flotilla 130-04-05 Bremerton.
All guest and members of The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary are welcome to attend.
What do Auxiliarists do?
The Coast Guard Auxiliary Mission:
- Member Services
- Recreational Boating Safety
- Operations and Marine Safety
The purpose of the Auxiliary is to assist the Coast Guard:
- To promote safety and to effect search and rescues on and over the high seas and on navigable waters.
- To promote efficiency in the operation of motorboats and yachts.
- To foster a wider knowledge of, and better compliance with, the laws, rules, and regulations governing the operation of motorboats and yachts through safe boating classes.
- To facilitate other operations of the Coast Guard.
- And so much more!
Meeting Location Notes:
- We meet in the Arabella’s Landing (Marina) Net Shed
3323 Harborview DrGig Harbor, WA 98332
- Parking is on the Street. Do not Park in the Gated Lot!
- Meeting time is 1830hrs.
Let us know you are coming by clicking the RSVP button.
Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Im coming to the meeting.
The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Gig Harbor Detachment meets every third Tuesday of the Month at Arabella's Marina Net Shed.